March Against Monsanto
Organic and small farmers suffer losses while Monsanto continues to forge its monopoly over the world’s food supply, including exclusive patenting rights over seeds and genetic makeup.
What are solutions activists advocate?
– boycotting Monsanto-owned companies that use GMOs in their products.
– labeling of GMOs so that consumers can make those informed decisions easier.
– repealing relevant provisions of the US’s “Monsanto Protection Act.”
– calling for further scientific research on the health effects of GMOs.
– holding Monsanto executives and Monsanto-supporting politicians accountable
– continuing to inform the public about Monsanto’s secrets.
I’m linking to: Blue Monday