Five nice things I’m going to do this weekend
1. Tomorrow is the 9th Annual Potters Market Invitational; more than 50 North Carolina potters will sell their creations.
2. I am going to attend the cooking class to learn some new recipes
3. Davidson College Concert Series will open the 2013-14 season. Their program will include Brahms’s Clarinet Trio, Bruch’s Eight Pieces for Trio and Peter Schickele’s Quartet for piano, violin, cello, and clarinet.
4. Davidson College has a very beautiful campus; I love walking through the park, visiting the art exhibits.
5. Wednesday night was our “date night”, my hubby and I like to try new places so we went to try Indian cuisine for the first time. I can see myself becoming a regular in our local restaurant.